GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an Industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The HR Administrator will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The HR Administrator will be reporting to the HR Manager.
- Perform all administrative duties for the HR Department
- Process and maintain Human Resources personnel files for all staff employee classifications. Responsible for retention and archiving of all personnel records.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Act in a confidential capacity handling external and internal inquiries from the public, employees, & departments.
- Preparing monthly reports, research and analyze data for special projects and policy development.
- Assist in monitoring employee performance appraisal program.
- Coordinate and / or facilitate special projects as needed.
- Provide office management and clerical services to the HR Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferably Male
- 35 yrs old or below
- Bachelors Degree in HR / Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR / Admin or similar role
- Familiar with HR software & Pakistan Labour Law
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good in English communication both written and verbal
Conditions of employment
Salary and other conditions of employment are competitive.
Grade Refrigeration LLC
Fax +971 6 5347679