GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an Industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The Pipe Fabricator will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The Pipe Fabricator reports to the Site Supervisor.
- Having experience in pipe line (oil & gas) fabrication works.
- Able to read/understand mechanical drawings and AS BUILT drawings.
- Able to do all welding works stages and prefabrication works for steel and stainless steel material in a professional way as an Argon/Arc welder.
- Able to do all preparation works related to the welding process including pipe preparation, pipe cleaning, positioning, cutting, joining, chamfering and fabrication.
- Able to implement health and safety policies in his trade.
- Past and preferable working experience in oil and gas industry.
- Valid Certification as welder/fabricator from reputed recognized organization.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Good conduct at site and to follow the orders of his superiors.
- Fabricates piping systems with different pipes, fitting, valves, hangers and support.
- Cuts, joints, bends and forms pipe work.
- Performs the necessary fabrications required to repair pipe leaks.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor/Manager.
- 25 - 45 years old
- Any Nationality
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the same field
- GCC experience in industrial field preferable
- Can understand and communicate basic English
- Strong mathematical and analytic skills.
- Understanding of welding, erection and reinforcement.
- Should have good health with good balance, agility, vision and depth perception.
- Should not suffer from dizziness or have fear of heights
Conditions of employment
Salary and conditions of employment are competitive.
Grade Refrigeration LLC
+971 6 5343808