GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The Welder will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The Welder will be reporting to the Site Supervisor.
- Able to read/understand mechanical drawings and AS BUILT drawings.
- Able to do all welding works stages and prefabrication works for steel and stainless steel material in a professional way as an Argon welder.
- Able to do all preparation works related to the welding process including pipe preparation, pipe cleaning, positioning, cutting, joining, chamfering and fabrication.
- Able to do brazing and soldering of pipeworks.
- Able to implement health and safety policies in his trade.
- Past and preferable working experience in oil and gas industry.
- Valid Certification as welder from reputed recognized organization.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Good conduct at site and to follow the orders of his superiors.
- The welder will travel throughout MENA region, to assist with installation of projects.
- 25 - 45 years old
- Any Nationality
- Must be PED Certified
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the same field
- GCC experience in industrial field preferable
- Can understand and communicate basic English
- Basic understanding of metal forming and pipe fabrication
Conditions of employment
Salary and other conditions of employment are competitive.
Grade Refrigeration LLC
+971 6 5343808