GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The Senior Service Engineer will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The Senior Service Engineer will be working all over the MENA region and will be reporting to the Service Manager.
Repair and maintenance works at industrial screw and reciprocating compressors.
Trouble shooting and inspections of industrial refrigeration plants
- Complete the commissioning and start-up of industrial refrigeration plants.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and the necessary documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status.
- Documents completed work timely, clear and concise in service reports.
- Supports and promotes the service sales activities.
- Ensures compliance with the GEA-Grade safety standards and adheres to all international applicable standards and requirements.
- Supports and trains service engineers and technicians within the organization.
- Supports and trains customers in the system operations at site or remotely.
Oversees and coordinates the overhaul of screw and reciprocating compressors within the designated compressor workshops in UAE, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Permanent travel within the MENA region is a mandatory part of the job.
Minimum 10 years of experience in industrial refrigeration, along with relevant qualifications in refrigeration technology and/or mechanical engineering.
Understands and analyses relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams, instruction manuals etc.
Good refrigeration product knowledge and an overall system understanding are mandatory.
Fluent in English - spoken and written, Arabic would be an added advantage.
Conditions of employment
Salary and other conditions of employment are competitive.
Service & Spare Parts
Grade Refrigeration LLC
Fax +971 6 5347679