GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an Industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The industrial Electrician A will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The Electrician A will be reporting to the Site Supervisor.
- Familiar with industrial systems projects electrical requirements.
- Able to read/understand electrical drawings in coordination with the electrical code.
- Able to assemble, install and test industrial electrical or electronic wiring diagrams.
- Able to use test equipment and hand tools to perform his duties.
- Able to inspect industrial electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair all in compliance with local codes.
- Able to install/troubleshoot electrical systems, motors and VFDs.
- Able to implement health and safety policies in his trade.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Good conduct at site and to follow the orders of his superiors.
- 25 - 45 years old
- Any Nationality
- Must be a certified Electrician
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in the same field
- GCC experience in industrial field preferable
- Can understand and communicate basic English
Conditions of employment
Salary and other conditions of employment are competitive.
Grade Refrigeration LLC
+971 6 5343808